Waffling in THREE dimensions.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Stupid Google

Hmm, part of my keyboard just broke. That is unfortunate. It was just the part that props up the keyboard for a different angle of attack. Oh well.

Anyways, I was going to complain about this incredibly disappointing article to show up in Google News. Google News is primarily and aggregate and whatnot, so I suppose it's not really their fault, but still! The headline clearly promises a kiss, when none is shown! What a tease! The premier itself is only given one sentence, followed by another five of synopsis of the story and actress's response to being cast in the role, what it was like to be in the movie, blah blah blah. Whatever. They failed to deliver. I was hoping to find the same story at Yahoo for a little one-ups-manship, but all I got was this, which is arguably better for including the line sooo over!

'Boleyn' Co-stars Portman and Johansson Kiss at Premiere

No comments:

Blog Archive