Waffling in THREE dimensions.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

I bet its not as sad as the day he tore up the blanket

I have found that I enjoy eating alone. For one, there are no awkward conversations. No feigning interest to be polite. I really don't care about what your major is, I will probably not talk to you again. Furthermore, you aren't very interesting. Now if you'll excuse me, these mashed potatoes are looking lonely. I enjoy eating, the endorphins are wonderful. What if they were called Endolphins, wouldn't that be crazy? Dolphins make everyone happy! Except tuna, but they are delicious, so they really had it coming anyways. I like to try a lot of the different foods, not all because I am not that brave or fat enough (yet!). I rate each item on a A to F scale. Tonights pasta stuff got an F. The sauce tasted like dirt. Idaho dirt. Some girl who seemed kind of interesting, in the car wreck sort of way, joined me for dinner tonight. I didn't particularly enjoy it, but in part because of the food (id est terra). Anyways, I ate my fill and left, feeling little remorse for the abandonment. She had a funny looking friend. Reminded me of a Psittacosaurus. Look it up. Walking home after dinner I saw some people I knew from home, they were across the street. I didn't try to attract there attention, I had a full stomach and was feeling good. No reason to ruin it by talking to them. I noticed the formation of them with the guyfriend. Interesting. Seriously good soup tonight. A+

Back to math.

No comments:

Blog Archive