Waffling in THREE dimensions.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

blech

I don’t want to go back. I’ve had a great time here at home. Sure, there are giant flies everywhere in my house for some reason, but still. Juxtaposed to this, school sucks. I’m unhappy and I don’t want to go back. Not much I can do I suppose. There’s only like three more weeks until I can come home again. Need to find a ride for that. In addition to not wanting to go back, I’m also not physically ready to. I still need to pack up all my stuff. I never did practice. Oh well. My family is asleep. I don’t know if that’s really good or bad.  Oh well. Enough bitching I suppose. Last night was fun. The whole weekend was fun. I wish I could play Halo from school, I can’t find my xbox controller adapter anyways. I should get packing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what to say to make Idaho less midnumbing, but I'm looking forward to seeing you again when Winter Break starts. We'll have a Jagread reunion and everything! (No, not really.)

Oh, but the ride back thing is wise. Nowadays, a flight on an airplane is like a one-way ticket to THE JUNGLE.

- Mel