Waffling in THREE dimensions.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Pressure

I'm sick. I don't know wether it was the airport, the change in air pressure and temperature, or thrusting my tongue against the roof of my mouth while tapping slightly above the space between my eyes on my forehead (try it!). Aside from being sick, today sucks because I have a lesson tomorrow I haven't practised for and two tests this afternoon I neglected to study for. Also, the whole sick thing. But The Office is on tonight, joy!. Aside from being sick now, thanksgiving was wonderful. I have skipped my last two Book of Mormon classes. I really didn't feel up for them. Blech, I feel like crap. Stupid snow. Furthermore, because I failed to complete my finacial aid papers correctly (i thought that i had!) i can't yet register for classes, which was enabled on sunday. Suck.

No comments: