Waffling in THREE dimensions.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Frustrating

Oh, when will that benevolent artificial overlord rule us? The inconsistancies of humanity are too much! Let us celebrate and embrace the constructs of the mind in their flawless granduer. No more shall religion opiate us into a stumpor of false security, for we shall have a grand leader without flaw, only justice to direct us!

I thought I was doing alright in that stupid religion class, but no, I've failed all but one assignment in the class. Perhaps it was because I was using 1.3 spacing. That would make sense, he did want single, but the one assignment I got an A on also had 1.3. Be consistant. Use the right number of significant figures if you expect us to. Proof-read your damn powerpoint slides!

Midterms have passed, my mom is going to flip when she sees that i am failing a(nother) religon class. I didn't even realize I was until today. It'll be fun telling her I didn't know I was failing...

No comments: