Waffling in THREE dimensions.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Teri Hatcher is 41.

I've never been really excited about religion. I dislike having to prove a private part myself in a class. I've done the math and it's not looking good for the grades. Its hard to care. Ehh. I should have started sooner...but...ehh...At best I can get like a D. I don't know. Its hard for me to justify the effort I suppose. Everything can be rationalized. The morals come after the decision. I bet surf boards don't taste very good to sharks. They should make them smell rotten to them, I bet that would help. Taste aversion. It's too bad the early mormons spread out and colonized instead of staying centrally located. If they had stayed contained, I bet they'd have created an independent state, much like the Vatican. Yeah. Deseret City. Why not? I'm having a hard time voicing my thoughts. It's probably best...

No comments: