Waffling in THREE dimensions.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Transfer

I went to some sports games; it was a mistake. It was just my roommates playing, but I still felt competitive. I shouted somethings...was silenced. The ref was nuts.

I had many things I wanted to say, but I transferred my blog to the new version, and lost the fire. Maybe later. There are things, but saying them now would require effort. They had surfaced, but aren't so easy to scoop out now. Whatever. Maybe I'll just checkout the new features..

Do they have glow-in-the-dark tattoos? Why not? What about temperature dependant tattoos? Imagine tattoos that, like action figures that you dip in hot water to change their color, became visible as blood rushed to your skin, raising the temperature. War paint that appears as you play. Can you imagine?

No comments: