Waffling in THREE dimensions.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Blooger

Blooger is a superior name. It has euphony about it that blogger misses in it's hard consonants.

Worst Thursday yet. Although the Office was absolutely lovely, the conditions we had to watching it under were far from ideal. Kier has taken the tv back into his room, and when I proposed to move it back, as he would be gone for the duration of the night with his Dodgeball team, Andy objected because it was his tv. Excuse me while I take back a third of the dishes which I contribute. Including the plastic cups I bought for myself, which are now being used in some manner to wash Jon's teeth. I don't care to know the details, nor am I sure I really want them back. Sharing is caring, don't they care?

The more I think about it, the more I am certain that Kier excised the tv because of M2 (for his is the lesser of the two Mikes). None of us enjoy putting up with his anime shit, and I am the only one unfortunate enough to have to walk in and see him watching it on his laptop when I need to get some calculus homework. Nothing good comes from fetching homework, you see. M2 really pisses me off. I can't sleep with his stupid "Classy 97" on they way he does, so I stay up an hour later (which isn't hard since he goes to bed at 9). The kid has some problems, he seems to be suffering from depression, or for some other reason requires an excess of sleep. Not my problem, I don't care to get involved. Often when he talks, apparently to me as I am in the room and for some reason feels compelled to talk, I don't respond. I have nothing to say. Eventually, I hope he'll stop talking to me. Unless he specifically addresses me, I will continue to assume he is talking to himself.

Even more frustrating is the sink. Kier and Jons like things clean. I do to some extent, but that extent involves a dishwasher and me not touching food which is being metabolized by microbes. They periodically go on sprees of cleaning. Kier is so paranoid that he mixes acidic and basic cleaning utilities; the reaction is noxious. Last night I heard them discussing whether of Andy and Misty or me and Kirsten which would become the more slobbish household, because Kier can just picture himself visiting his roommates years later saying "why am I not surprized?" They even posted a sign up that says they'll put dishes discarded by anyone in the bed of person that used them. I use very few dishes, as I largely have been eating away or simple meals. Currently in the sink are several items which I contributed to the total utensils, I don't care to get up and check but its near five. Wah wah.

I'll spare the mustard story. Basically, I gleened that the best weapon to wield against Kier is a plunger. Ala Quackshot.

It's ok though. It's ok. It's ok because we control both Houses now. Soon gay marriage will be mandatory and schools will be handing out condoms full of pot. Life will be good.

No comments: