Waffling in THREE dimensions.

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Sunday Malaise: Revelations

It seems to happen on a weekly basis. Perhaps in part to the realization that the weekend is concluding and another unfortunate work week is about to begin. Or perhaps to the lurking guilt that doing anything on Sunday seems reluctant to relinquish. My family is watching some bastard American Idol presentation. Abhorrent! Revelation: I used to be funnier. I imagine that extends into these bloggerings. Should I search for a place that might accommodate whale watching planerings. Revelation I used to write a lot better. I'll probably just end up spending the whole day cleaning the kitchen on my day off instead. Abhorrent!

Revelation: Jerky is delicious.Bacon is delicious. Where can I find a combination of the two?

No comments: