Waffling in THREE dimensions.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Thought!

I was tired..I was just brushing my teeth, thinking about how nice it'd be to go to bed. That song, from Sesame Street, Everybody Sleeps started going through my head. It was taunting me, in a way, but I dismissed it, because it is delightful. But it came back, stronger. I began to think: This could be really annoying after a while. I thought about a man, tormented by insomnia, that song...

Also, the faucet in the bathroom is broken. It will turn to Hot so far that it turns to Cold. Completely around. It is possessed. Now to try and get Adam to cut my hair. He's getting married or something. I don't try to keep up. It's closer to two a.m. than it is not, yet we're all still awake. And I plan to get up early tomorrow too! Adventure!

No comments: