Waffling in THREE dimensions.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Rip Van Winkle


I do believe I may have finished one, pending a bit of further review. That only leaves like, what? eleven more.. Check out the cover I made for the finished product. I've given up on any hope of having read the novel we'll be tested on Tomorrow, Bel Canto, which is unfortunate, but what can you do? I think this is worth more points and has the possibility of extra-credit. I still don't anticipate much sleep, I've been having a hard time staying on task. I know they aren't pennies, but have you ever tried making a realistic copper effect on Photoshop? I haven't, but I didn't want to spend more time trying, even if it would be a simple color overlay. A brief description of what this project entails:
*Spiral bound
*Double Spaced
*12pt font
*Clever title
*At least 10 entries
*2 entries must be critical response to a critical analysis
*Creative Cover Art
*Table of Contents
*Page numbers (continuous throughout)

I did not start soon enough..




No comments: