Waffling in THREE dimensions.

Monday, April 02, 2007

<3

This is my favorite day of the year. Unfortunate that it is mired in finals for me..
Err, it was. It's the second now. Not sure why this wasn't posted last night. I think it may have had something to do with the article's title, which originally included an asterisk I had to remove.

Wired 15.04: What We Can Learn From The Office

Check out the comments thread on the Underwire blog about the issue. Tons o' hate for the cover. Jenna Fischer is very attractive, but if Wired was going to sell out for sex, I imagine they would have picked someone who connotes sex so much harder. Although, I had to do a double-take to make sure it was Pamalamadingdong. The whole thing also generated some scorn from the Table of Malcontents, who are never happy unless something involves their insane god Cthulhu.

No comments: