Waffling in THREE dimensions.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Gifts

It shipped today. I am excited. They had a photographic watch at Big 5. Cost $300, so I declined. Also, some girl who got pregnant in high school who I had a class with sophomore year works there now. So, heads up. I don't think she recognized me, or cared. That's A-OK. Furthermore, they have many new and exciting items on Thinkgeek, including:



ThinkGeek :: Radio Shark 2

ThinkGeek :: LED Umbrella

ThinkGeek :: Micro R/C Storm Launcher

ThinkGeek :: Travel UV Toothbrush Sanitizer

ThinkGeek :: Video Watch with OLED Screen

ThinkGeek :: The Gadget Bag

ThinkGeek :: Mazu Kan: Two Player Invisible Fighting Game

ThinkGeek :: Buck Metro LED Knife

ThinkGeek :: The ThinkGeek Annoy-a-tron

ThinkGeek :: TWIT 4.0 Personal Area Network Fleece







Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Blog Archive