Waffling in THREE dimensions.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Success?

I guess I feel a little better now that I've vented into the 'tubes. Not great; how often do I really feel great? I can't remember. Though I realize I certainly left a lot out. I mean, I don't know what I mean. There's many things that were not written that could have been, but should they have been? I didn't and I don't want to second judge myself on this because I am feeling a little better. It was not meant to be a chronicle of events, I just wanted to feel better. I guess I'm free to follow some of my more eccentric pursuits without condemnation (vocal, that is). The following link is one such. Unfortunately, Big Five is having a sale, which while wonderful, they do not stock my size and will be forced to follow other routes to obtain such gems. Although, given my follow-through, I'll probably just watch the rainbow instead. Eh..They had remote control watches for $20. I already have one, but I figure it might make a good gift someday or something. People are always asking me where I got mine. I'll have to get dressed first and.. ugh.. not so much better..



Heelys - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia



Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Blog Archive