Waffling in THREE dimensions.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

I luuurve Mountain Dew

It's hard to admit we don't have anything in common anymore. We don't have the same interests or goals. I listen to NPR, you listen to Eldar. You bake delicious cake, I know that the cake is a lie. We don't really have any mutual friends to draw us together, and I seemed to have lost most of mine by attrition. Hell, I think my roommates had liked you more than me. I wouldn't have blamed them, either. My family is now more interesting to you than me, although they are always on their best behavior when you come to visit. You'll probably never read this; no one reads this. I miss things. Just as I type this, this song comes on. Then someone changed the station.


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Blog Archive