Waffling in THREE dimensions.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Disconcerting

I'm not sure why, but this really bothers me. I find it unsettling. I don't watch Dancing with the Stars, but they were talking about it today on The Rick Emerson Show and several calls made an effort to affirm their affection for this woman. I decided to see what all the fuss was about on Wikipedia. Why does it affect me? I get that same faith-failing feeling I've been getting so often lately. I can't explain it; it feels like nothing is certain, perhaps everything is untrue. What if this isn't italics? Nothing makes sense. I'm burnt out and disillusioned. Life is wonderful.

Julianne Hough - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hough was engaged to Zach Wilson and originally planned to marry on August 8, 2007 in an LDS (Mormon) temple, but has postponed her marriage. Zach Wilson since has listed his profile as single on his MySpace site. She has also been romantically linked with Kevin Connolly of Entourage fame, who recently gave her a diamond ring and admitted that he is "actively pursuing" Julianne, although Julianne denies a romantic relationship.


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Blog Archive