Waffling in THREE dimensions.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Dead Rising

The troublesome thing about waking up at 3pm is that you miss The Rick Emerson Show. But you can catch the podcasts on AM 970. So everything works out.

I'm still kind of groggy. I slept like 13 hours to augment the 2 I experienced the night before due to that zombie paper. Plus two other naps of about an hour and a half each. It was an interesting day; I'm glad it's over. I still need to go back to return books, but that requires getting a new ID.I don't really care for that. So it'd be this big thing and I could just keep the book because I'll probably only get $20 back and I could still use to the book to help me study for Jeopardy when I eventually go on. The training must continue!

Anyways, for all that work on zombies, I had a dream about a robot apocalypse. It was a neat dream, neater than the one I later had about being Aladdin. At one point I had to pretend to be a robot. I did, I might add, a very good job. Unfortunately, the item I was handed let the GLaDOS like entity track us before I flushed it down the toilet so through her off. The weird part of the dream was the companion I had, which still has me confounded. I'm like, where did that come from? Always confuses me who the girls that show up in my dreams are. I mean, she's attractive, but so far out of my league the thought had never crossed me. Anyways, it wasn't my faithful companion cube, which makes me sad.


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Blog Archive