Waffling in THREE dimensions.

Friday, December 14, 2007

I totally watched this

And sung THE FINAL COUNTDOWN in my head the entire time. My sister kept saying "that was a neat trick"; I had to correct her. A trick is something a whore does for money.

I'm near, or over, the threshold for chrifsmas presents. I think all my gifts will be excellent. I do have that horrible tendency to buy things I would like myself, but I don't think it's as bad as everyone claims it is. I use my own judgment as a litmus for quality. If I enjoy something, and you enjoy the same things that I do, which makes sense as we are friends/related, why wouldn't you like the thing I like? Often times, I don't even get to play with the gifts I give, how is that anything less than generous? That said, I had an almost overwhelming desire to purchase many many things at the bookstore today. It was hard, to resist. Ultimately, I didn't, and purchased myself a copy of World War Z, which I am expecting to be excellent as it was recommend by Rick Emerson and the first novel of the author, Max Brooks, changed my life. Also, Amazon is creepily accurate in its predictions of books that I would like, having come across some of its recommendations at the bookstore. If I said anymore I might be embarrassed by the incredible geek held inside me only by the thinest of fibers.

myNetworkTV - Shows - 2007 World Magic Awards

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Blog Archive