Waffling in THREE dimensions.

Monday, October 15, 2007

Always

You know what always trips me out?

When lips and speech are just
slightly out of sync. I spend like 5 minutes trying to figure out if
I'm going to crazy, waving my hand in front of my face, testing my
reaction times, testing other people's reaction times (because there is
always that slight chance that I have entered bullet-time and am moving
through time slightly faster than everyone else). Once I deduce that
they are not synchronized and I am not taking crazy pills, I will then try to figure out if it is ahead or behind. IT BOTHERS ME SO MUCH!!!

It
makes me want to become an amatuer ventriliquist. I would just talk out
of sync all the time, just to mess with people. It'd be great fun at
parties.

Oh, apparently text messaging is an epidemic. Thank
you, Brian Williams. "In most states, driving under the influence of a
keypad is legal." Oh, it's as bad as booze! Ugh...

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Blog Archive