Waffling in THREE dimensions.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A Noble Effort!

I just saw a Facebook group called "Stop the Utah Puff" or something similar which I don't care enough about to verify intricacies. I suppose it is a noble effort as the hairstyle, correctly referred to as the pompadour, is pretty atrocious. Puff? That's a dragon, of sorts, not a haircut. I'd tell them, but I doubt they'd learn.
"For women, the hairstyle has become marginally popular again in the
first few years of the twenty-first century. It can be created by
ratting at the roots of the hair on the sides of the pompadour towards
the top of the head. Then the hair is combed up and over the ratted
hair, off the forehead, the front up in a curl straight back, and the
sides pulled back towards the center."


Pompadour (haircut) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Blog Archive