Waffling in THREE dimensions.

Friday, October 12, 2007

The Eye of the Storm

I love listening to Chocolate Rain. Mr. Zonday's other work is not as impressive, although I do enjoy the occasional Tayroll. Hilarious! Every time! A much friendlier prank than the meatspin, which I shall not link or mention again.

I figured out what it is. I'm in the eye of the storm. And it's hilarious. Perhaps it's indicative of some greater neurosis, but lately, my families altercations have been comedic. Even the slight ones, like my parents arguing over whether to watch Friday Night Lights or Las Vegas and the domestic hierarchy of television the decision entails, have yielded laughs out loud, or at least little contained giggles (LCGs for short). Maybe it's the corruption of the lulz.

I've lost my train of thought.

So..

I'm done for now (have to use the bathroom. Perhaps will continue later.

No comments:

Blog Archive