Waffling in THREE dimensions.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Am I...dying...?

Posts have been infrequent because I am so little self disapline. I am aware of it, and it will probably never be totally under control. Think less of me for it, if so inclined. Anyways, I have a bunch of stuff tomorrow to do. There was this one concert i was gonna trash, because the posters creep the hell out of me. Seriously, I'm not sure what it is about them, but they make me frail. The quasirant on it is saved as a draft, so eventually i might get around to it. I can't really mock it postconcert, that'd be sorta lame, with not seeing it and all. Even if it is like a dollar. Not like I'd have anyone to go with. If I'm going to a concert, I want someone there with me, so I can fine tune my witty zings and zorts. Therefore, no concert. Gosh, I'm lonely here. It'd be fine, if I knew when I opened up to someone, they were really opening up too. I think I may need a chemical change when I get back. I still don't know why series converge. Actually, what converging is. That class will wear my testicles as a necklace. I need more sleep. I wish it were possible. They need perscription stimulants that can be administered in a shot form, like insulin or something. I know nothing of insulin administration, aside from how they test the blood sugar levels with that needle pokey thingy. Yeah, temporary relief, that's what would be great; 3 hour dose as nessisary with a punch. Caffeine just isn't strong enough, too dilluted. Maybe a nasal spray.

No comments:

Blog Archive