Waffling in THREE dimensions.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Being a trucker's more than sleeping with random women, sure thats a big part of it...

It was probably his one shot. I don't count on any others lasting more than 5 years, if any. There could very well be, but they will probably never been as good. I am imagining him smoking with a beer gut, maybe a mustache. Its not a pretty picture, but thats what I get for thinking about someone else's future.
For whatever reason, all my highschool friends are defunct when it comes to the ladies. I can't say I'm flawless, but I don't get creepy. I push away, opposed to suffocate the way my friends seem to. I guess they just love too much. By "love", I mean "want sex". And by "too much," I mean "too much so they they don't get any". I have examples, but its not my place to share.
It's too bad Mark and Peter didn't join the same branch, they could probably end up living together, since they won't be living with women. Aside from each other as whatever the case may be. I bet he'll harbor a grudge against mormons now. I wouldn't blame him, I hate mormon girls too. A highschool girl breaking up with a guy over an impression she gets while she's on her knees is just silly. I should stop before I get enjected from the school for being a heretic, which I believe is entirely possible, and very tempting. For bragging rights. However, I don't want to have to pay back those stupid loans. I wonder how Pranger is doing. I hope no one takes the name Dr. Dangerman while Peter is away, that would suck. I'm talking to myself. Mostly procrastinating my already late math homework. December will be awkward. I was looking forward to it, but not so much anymore. I have one more thought to express.
Syllogisms are the pinnacle of logic, as we all know, but they can be used to justify just about anything. I made up one about Britany being a terrorist because she broke up with mark, a member of the armed forces, and we all know that if you'd support the troops you're against them and being against the troops means your for the terrorists they fight, which makes you a terrorist by association. I hate this sort of logic. The dream of Meximericadia will be actuallized. It is a sad world. I'm thinking of taking up a little poetry again. I'm really down about the whole thing, it was something I was looking forward too. Damn it. He only gets store credit too. He should give the ring to another girl. Girls are a waste of money. I hate swearing using the word "Gosh". I want out of Idaho, it smells like shit.

No comments:

Blog Archive