Waffling in THREE dimensions.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Damn it! I haven't been to the Olive Garden in like forever!

Fuck this shit. Serious. Not really, i'm going through withdrawals. I have no stimulant, the only thing keeping me awake is an upset stomach (again, withdrawals) and rage at not having any stimulants (another withdrawal). Sure,s I don't do anything too hardcore, as that screws up my sleeping habits, but not doing anything does too. Fuck you mouse, quit clicking random places, fucker. I'm really pissed, as you can see. There's no fucking caffeine on campus, so i'd have to walk someplace, which would kill about a half hour of my time, which i have little of on mondays. Fuck you, Garfield, you aren't funny. God, I need some dew. I used the rest of mine for calculus, which sucks ass. I just want to fall asleep. Damn my addiction.

No comments:

Blog Archive