Waffling in THREE dimensions.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Now that my testicles have descended I'm ready for some serious dry humpin'!

Today was excellent, asside from me having to cut meals a little shorter than I'd like in order to get to places on time. I love psychology class. The professor was gone today, so we watched another of Zimbardo's films that corrospond with his text pretty well. Today's episode: Emotion and Motivation. So basically, sex. It was fun. Nothing like watching some lab rats have sex in a room full of virigins. It's wonderful; I almost giggled as the male stopped (briefly) to whipe off his penis between sessions. Oh those horny bastards. The female didn't seem to be enjoying it as much as the male, but who can say. Psychologists, thats who. I hope more uncomfortable discussions continue in the next few classes. I love watching people choke on the word orgasm. Wonderful.
I sent an email to Crooks and Liars, about a news story I heard on NPR. What a sad state to live in. Scheller's fame class is doing the allegory of the cave by Plato. What a load of crap that was. I miss Pranger. A bit. Mostly Stark. I like having another horn player to play off of in combo...

No comments:

Blog Archive