Waffling in THREE dimensions.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

The Sims 2

So you finally got the sims 2. Isn't it great, one of the most addictive games I've played. I think it takes third place. City of Heroes followed by RollerCoaster followed by sims, then sim city. I should probably go take a shower since I'm starting to smell here. At least your sims seems to be running on your computer. It's great, my sister can no longer borrow my games, because her laptop is such a piece of shit that it won't run them. muahahahahaha. Also, Shurb jr.'s poll rating are dropping to all time lows. People are finally realizing that he's an incompetant shithead! Time for a party!

1 comment:

Waffles said...

yeah, we probably wasted several weeks of our lives on CoH. I know I personally lost at least a day on Roller Coaster. Gosh. Its a good thing I didn't install that on my laptop. There's a cross over between Sim City 4 and Sims 2 where you can select a neighborhood out of the city to use for The Sims. 'Right down here on mysteria lane hidden behind the hulking arcologies we have a spat of lovers. You can't see it from here, but its there. Trust me..'

Blog Archive