Waffling in THREE dimensions.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Girl, I knew you had talent from the first time I felt you grinding into my business

I had intended to make a quick escape to the basement with my clothes and horn before the dreaded "floor prayer" but was thwarted by the hometeachers. Hometeachers are a funny thing, one is always really enthusiastic and does all the talking with an occasional nod from the other. Like Jay and Silent Bob in suits. Why do I hate floor prayer? Probably the same reason I hate all mandatory religious functions. Those without females are harder to attend, and with the eyesores on my floor, they wouldn't come unless it was. I'm not sure that made sense, i'm low on stimulants. Perhaps part of it goes back to another time I was low on stimulants and my RA did nothing to help me. Fuck you guys, I get withdrawals...
This whole blog has become a gruesome whinefest. It was way cooler in concept when it had 4 people posting instead of the lone loser (me). It was also someone in tune with the film pitch "can't hardly get some" by Sam Allen. Damn it, the RA just knocked. Floor prayer. I hate this.

No comments:

Blog Archive