Waffling in THREE dimensions.

Monday, February 18, 2008

Don't sleep with the radio on

I encourage you not to do it, although I love it. It tweaks your dreams and makes the rest of the day hazy. Why do I remember something about a man named Munch, or something with snails and oysters? I did wake up knowing that some new pictures of President Lincoln had been found (previously misplaced), this made sense because it was President's Day. I even knew a little bit about the tragic nature of Darth Vader! The Munch thing bothered me enough to send me back to NPR, and was surprised that I didn't hear this story. I will definitely take a look at that later, just to see what Jesus recommends. I'm going out on a limb and guess that vibrators ("matrimonial aids") and lubricants are ok, but pegging is right out. I think condoms could go either way. Then again, "he's really surprised us." Hmm...

No comments:

Blog Archive