Waffling in THREE dimensions.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Item Found


I found the image using the search engine Answers.com. I didn't expect it either, so take that! By this point the search itself had become more important than the image. I even looked at gossip sites thinking it might have been posted there if deemed too unsavory for other outlets to publish. They are both attractive women, don't get me wrong, but I still find Jenna Fischer, among others, much more attractive than either of them. I would feel bad if I didn't link to the website where I found them.

The payoff was rather weak compared to the amount of time searching, although I have honed my search-fu in this adventure (level up!). The real loot was found here in the pictures of Finding Nemo on ice. Even with watermarks, I find them amusing.



Blog Archive