Waffling in THREE dimensions.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Fancy Dancing

It's been an exciting Singles Awareness Day. I was going to watch the valentine's day episode of The Office, but I can't find the dvd. So I'm watching America's Ballroom Challenge instead. I keep hoping for a collision, or some sort of mechanical failure that will send them skidding off into the wall of tires, but nothing yet. I'm not much of a dancer, that is at all, but I can appreciate it to an extent. Not enough to really want to try it. But I enjoyed this enough to post it.



They did a James Brown medley this year. I enjoyed it. I did some more youtube searching and found a clip from the championships last year in which a couple did a show dance to Justin Timberlake's "Sexyback" and my mind melted as a cliche shattered. I'm posting the clip, which is rather long. Said dance is in the middle of the clip.



I think I could really get into this program in the future. My sister walked past as I was looking at these youtube videos. My family thinks I'm crazy...

No comments:

Blog Archive