Waffling in THREE dimensions.

Friday, February 08, 2008

I've Made A Huge Mistake

So I watched it. Some people can see something advertised and know they won't enjoy it. I am not one of those people. That is not to say that I don't have a developed sense of judgement; I knew fully well that I would not enjoy this program, but I had to know just how much I would dislike it. So I popped a bag of popcorn, got myself a can of dew and sat back for a miserable evening. Some part of me loves to be miserable and complain--this was fare for both.

The popcorn was a huge mistake, although it was rather delicious. I felt ill about half an hour in. It may have purely been the popcorn, but I cannot rule out some sort of Brooke Shields induced nausea. I imagine some people might have liked it, and I don't want to criticize the program or what it says about women or blah blah blah. People get paid to do that, I am not one of them, and they will doubtlessly do a better job critiquing an experience I do not wish to remember any longer. This video sums up my experience pretty well:



Lipstick Jungle TV Show, Series - Brooke Shields - Video Clips, Episode Recaps, Photos, Bios, Downloads – NBC Official Site

No comments:

Blog Archive