Waffling in THREE dimensions.

Monday, February 18, 2008

Sappin' My Life Away


In an act of unadulterated fail, I bought myself a copy of The Orange Box using the tainted logic that it was (approximately) the amount of money I would have spent on a special someone for Thursday. Instead I spent it on my most special someone: myself. It has been a rewarding decision so far. And I haven't even ventured into the Half-Life series yet!

I was going to write something snarky here about how no one reads this and then does it really matter if posting rate declines because I'm too busy playing games, but I haven't the heart for it right now. I know I'd certainly be more inclined to post more often if I recieved feedback. Tell your friends!

I was referred to this related video and I enjoyed it. Maybe you will to. If not, I highly recommend checking out Portal anyways.



----------------
Now playing: GLaDOS - Still Alive
via FoxyTunes

Blog Archive