Waffling in THREE dimensions.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Press Y to Dual Wield


Think geek just added these toys. You can apparently play laser tag with them, although the laser sounds sound nothing like the plasma sounds from the games, although they are probably the most realistic Halo accessory you can find outside of eBay auctions. The laser-tag aspect seems like an after thought almost. The receiver is a tiny belt buckle, which from experience with other laser tag systems (when i was little!) is that those are easy to hide or otherwise obscure to cheat, but with the price tag these have, I doubt many children were playing. My family used to have 6 lasertag guns that also the sensors on the gun to avoid this problem. The beams also bounced off walls, which was weird. I think Ethan has destroyed pretty much all of them by now. Laser tag was/is fun.

I'm way more likely to buy one of these though. This, though I am a little tempted, I could never buy because, as my sister says, would get me "gang raped." Though I wonder, do they contain UV protection?

ThinkGeek :: Halo 3 Laser Pursuit Plasma Weapons

No comments:

Blog Archive