Waffling in THREE dimensions.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

More Enjoyable Sex



There are a few personal reasons I don't like shopping at Big 5 Sporting Goods, but they are having a sale. Actually, three sales compounded. Yay for holidays!
  • It awakens my latent boyscout nature and I instantly wish to go camping/prepare for apocalypse (same problem with REI)
  • The floor is carpeted
  • I see too many things I want, but do not need
  • I feel too inadequate in my knowledge of sporting and fitnessing to shop there
  • I am always tempted to ask which of the firearms they sell could pierce a human skull
  • A girl I knew in high school works there and I try to avoid people I do not like
Currently, I am looking at their fitness orbs, which seem to be on sale as four different products. I really don't know enough to make an informed decision, which is probably fine since I only sit on this one and pretend to be Dwight. I was debating whether it was worth it to go try to differentiate them when I saw this. Now I must go.

No comments:

Blog Archive