There are a few personal reasons I don't like shopping at Big 5 Sporting Goods, but they are having a sale. Actually, three sales compounded. Yay for holidays!
- It awakens my latent boyscout nature and I instantly wish to go camping/prepare for apocalypse (same problem with REI)
- The floor is carpeted
- I see too many things I want, but do not need
- I feel too inadequate in my knowledge of sporting and fitnessing to shop there
- I am always tempted to ask which of the firearms they sell could pierce a human skull
- A girl I knew in high school works there and I try to avoid people I do not like