Waffling in THREE dimensions.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Blog rhymes with Clog which is filling The Tubes

I Love Cheesy Poofs by Janene Jewsen

I wasn't planning on making a post today because I thought I was going to go to a party, but it didn't happen. I'm not going to discuss that at this time, but I am rather unhappy with how events have unfolded. We'll leave it at that.

I have some news regarding the belt debacle and I'll get pictures published in a proper post promptly.

The picture above is only the latest of weird images I've seen around campus. I found this wall, with the pop culture icon displayed center slightly askew, juxtaposed with what I assume were independently made with serious inflection more compelling as a whole than any of the pieces could be individually. If that is a pseudonym used by the artist, bravo.

Anyways, a friend recently turned me onto Flight of the Conchords, and, as a recovering "Weird Al" enthusiast, I greatly enjoyed them. I don't wish to spoil anything, but in one song the phrase, "you could be an air hostess in the 60's" is murmured, seductively. Here, just watch it:



So when I saw that Wired had a brief multimedia up about Air Hostesses of Yesteryear I had no choice but to direct you there for illustrative purposes.

No comments:

Blog Archive