Waffling in THREE dimensions.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

WHYS


I love any excuse to mention lawn darts.

I like to go to bed late. This is no secret. There are lots of reasons I do this and one of the sillier ones is that I am a fan of the BBC and OPB Radio switches from some hip music program to the World Service at midnight. Sometimes I'll stay up so late that I catch the start of Morning Edition, which I love even more.

While I'd heard different stories on the World Service that I might have liked to share with the Internets none were compelling enough to warrant trying to navigate through the programmes. Until now.

This is my favorite World Have Your Say topic ever. I really like the guy who grouped neuticals with both war and George W. Bush, whom I contend is not really an idea at all.

No comments:

Blog Archive