Waffling in THREE dimensions.

Saturday, April 05, 2008

What is Oregon?

This is easily the coolest picture I took. Look at the size of that bumper!

I went to a Hillary Clinton event today. For more information about this event, you may look here, here, here, here or here (for a slideshow!). It was kind of a big deal. I took a bunch of pictures with my phone and posted some thoughts to my moblog the whole time. The title refers to the local promoter who tried to lead the crowd in a chant with:

Q. What is Oregon?

A. Clinton Country!
That chant didn't turn out so well. We'll see how the rest goes down May 20th.

Everyone had to fill out and sign one of these before they could enter. They were referred to as tickets. I was tempted to mark that she could claim this as public endorsement because who am I that it would matter?
I was glad to see these guys there.
I admit, I laughed when I saw this. Some people didn't find it so funny. Those people should relax.
I had a horrible seat.
Can you see Hillary? I sure couldn't. THANKS A LOT, ASS!
Do I make a Carmen San Diego joke or a Waldo reference?

And finally,
I snapped this as I was walking back to my car.

Blog Archive