Waffling in THREE dimensions.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Book Recommendation

I just pulled down my copy of How To Be A Superhero(see below) to scan in a picture of the hysterical tiger pose, a mainstay of superhero posture, when I was struck by how well done this book is. I've read several books of this variety (or is it a genre?) and this is probably the best I've read. I noticed at least a few new entries to the field when I was at a bookstore last month, and I can't say this is better without having read them, but it's marked down on Amazon and might be worth a look. The fashion tips alone are priceless. I even highlighted things as I went along, until I realized, who was I kidding? I don't spend nearly enough time at toxic chemical dumps.

Amazon.com: How to Be a Superhero: Your Complete Guide to Finding a Secret Headquarters, Hiring a Sidekick, Thwarting the Forces of Evil, and Much More!!: Books: Barry Neville

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Blog Archive