Waffling in THREE dimensions.

Friday, January 11, 2008

Game Show .wav sounds

Back in the day I used to watch a lot of Who Wants to be a Millionaire? When was that show on? I was in like 7th grade, so like, 1999 or 2000? Long time ago. I think it's still on as a daytime game show. Lately I've been really getting into Jeopardy as the penultimate intellectual smack-down available on television. Not that Who Wants to be a Millionaire was ever that intellectually demanding, certainly not the same way Jeopardy is, but it had an element of suspense that I loved. I really think it was that mustache Alex had which really prevented me from enjoying Jeopardy before. Also, that I only recently realized I knew enough to hold my own watching the show.

Anyways, I found a teacher's website where he had created PowerPoint presentations as a teaching tool based off these two game shows. What really interested me were the sound clips included that would make for, I think, a pretty fun ringtone, if you were so inclined.

Downloads and Links

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Blog Archive