Waffling in THREE dimensions.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Ellen Feiss

Years ago, there was a commercial. It was a really good commercial. You probably remember it.


She sorta looks like this girl I had a crush on in middle school.

I exercised a little search-fu, quickly learning her name was misspelled on that Youtube video and that she was in an French short film called Bed and Breakfast. She's approximately the same age as me, and thus likely to be socially networked. It probably wouldn't be to difficult to find her actual dox, but I always find the fake stuff so much more interesting. Her top friends include Carl Winslow and Mr Skin. There were several fakies, as there often are with (in)famous individuals (I have Gob from Arrested Development on mine) like Stephen Colbert, but this was the most substantial of the lot:

MySpace.com - Ellen - 20 - Female - San Jose, California - www.myspace.com/ellenfeiss

No comments:

Blog Archive