Waffling in THREE dimensions.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Tantamount to Terrorism


I just realized I didn't wear green today. This wasn't on purpose, but I'm glad I've reached a point where I don't need to feel threatened that I will be harassed based on my clothing choice (physically, that is). I've always felt that aspect of St. Patrick's Day had an element of implicit terrorism.

I think I've eaten too many Gummy Vites. They taste delicious! I seem to have fallen into a rather bad habit of eating a bear after each time I died in TF2. This quickly amounts to an overdose. I have a headache.

I'm trying to find a specific story shared by Tim Riley, but no luck. It was about an unfortunate flight on an airline and then some litigation. If you stumbleupon it, you're sure to recognize it instantly. Instead, I found this, which is delicious in another way. Ok, similar way. Still amusing because of this:
"Sheen got the girls to dress
up as cheerleaders and chant his name while performing sex acts. They
loved Charlie. They said he was a great guy. A great lover. One time he
had them dressed up like cheerleaders, chanting 'Charlie! Charlie! He's
our man. If he can't do it, nobody can!'"

The chanting gets me for some reason. Like he needs encouragement. The other detail is kind of amusing if you imagine Charlie Sheen holding an imaginary camera pretending to film them. But only if you imagine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, I KNEW it was St Patrick's Day, and I didn't even think to wear green. You're right! It's nice to be free (and trapped inside by finals studying anyway).

Actually, I'm wearing green anyway. But it's because I got to UO, not because of the Irish in me.

Blog Archive