Waffling in THREE dimensions.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Cosplay


I'm not going to say anything snarky (aside from the title), but I will post an image of the character he was imitating. I had a roommate that was really, really into the series it's from, and nothing else. Not even girls, as far as I could tell. I wouldn't be so kind if he was trying to save people from drowning because people should know better. I don't want to go into that, but only unless your job title involves the word guard you really have no business trying to save someone from any body of water in any state of matter. Tim Riley may have covered this today. I don't know. I missed the show and don't listen to the podcasts as much as I used to now that they have that wonderful recap.

Everett boy buried in sandbox dies | Top Stories | KING5.com | News for Seattle, Washington

Remember not to violate any comment rules, guys.

No comments:

Blog Archive