the cat tries to sit on my laptop again. This gets the typical response from internet friends.
I just finished watching the second half of Bush's War that I taped from PBS. Will the vocubulary change now that we no longer use tapes to record? It was very good, and very detailed. I found the first half much more insightful that the second, perhaps because I was in high school during the Bush's first term and was greatly concerned with events, while the second half dealt with the execution of the war rather than the run-up which took place largely behind closed doors. I found the entire thing rather unsettling, not unlike another Frontline Special. I don't really want to go on about how I view the present administration, but I recommend Frontline for anyone who can sit through the 4+ hours of content in this case. I especially enjoy the intense zoom into the black and white photos for dramatic effect. That never gets old.
Angelica Thornton just spilled water on herself during a break. Hot.
Nightline has a special on about Gorda, California. It's actually quite charming. Well, not the story, but the people.
Lastly, am I the only one who finds watching the relationship status changes on FaceSpace absolutely fascinating? Even for people I only marginally care about, it's fun to try and piece together the mystery.
This post has rounded itself off rather nicely. I am pleased.
Waffling in THREE dimensions.
- Because We Can
- We Do What We Must
- A prank that does involve altering body chemistry
- A prank that doesn't involve altering body chemist...
- Look for Leo Trotsky: Superstar next year
- I have occasionally thought to go to Hot Topic and...
- Faux Post
- Sexual Omnivores
- Man Flips Out; Video Games Blamed
- The Magic is in the Links
- All Hail! King of the Losers!
- Exception for Alyson Hannigan
- Cyber Space
- Think happy thoughts!
- Swingin' Apes
- The Joy of Cooking
- Amy Adams gives me stirrings in my utility belt
- The Best Kind of Rampage
- Tantamount to Terrorism
- Companions, anyone?
- Human Grease
- Rolling the Dice
- The 600th Post is an Essay
- Some cheesy movie to come out sometime eventually ...
- FAL-C-OWN PUNCH!!!
- A Smashing Weekend
- Apostrophe Catastrophe
- White Whale
- Li'l Rhody
- Rhode Motherfucking Island
- eBay Date
- Death By Misadventure
- The Merc with a Mouth has a pretty face too
- Stuff White People Like
- Memes and Comedy
- ▼ March (36)
- ► 2007 (306)
- ► 2006 (39)