Waffling in THREE dimensions.

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Memes and Comedy

I woke up in a horrible mood. I slept too long, back hurts, poor dreams, etc. I complained all night in my other blog and a little this morning. Whatever, I don't want to whine here on Wafflecone right now. You don't come here to hear me complain. Actually, you don't come here.

In any case, I woke up and checked out NPR and Wired. A few stories stood out enough to make me post them, although not enthusiastically.

This and This.

This first is an NPR story about Second City, the preschool of SNL. It was kind of entertaining. I'm sure it'd be more entertaining to see them live and whatnot.

The second is about memes. You can't escape them. They pwn you.

Really, most of the stuff on either site is good at any given time. I especially enjoy In Character.


No comments:

Blog Archive