Waffling in THREE dimensions.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

doin hw.

I steal my titles from instant messenger. Where you send instant messages. Yet, it is a messenger. Odd. Our society has become quite illiterate. I blame debauchery. And viral bronquitisicius. Err. Anyways, in the case of this title that I stole "hw." is probably some guy's initials and "doin" probably means "fucking". Don't tell me not to swear. I will refrain from being profane when the Supreme Court tells me what the definition of obscene is. After which I will repeat the classic Cheney quote to them.
It was Rome week on the history channel, it was neato. In the end, friday night I opted to watch a King of the Hill marathon instead. I'd already seen quite a bit of it earlier. Still neat. I also watched a Fresh Prince Marathon and played some Halo, which I suck at quite highly. Some people get too worked up over games. The fun for them comes from winning, not from playing. These people detract from the overall fun. The fun is screaming as an elite with a sword jumps down and kills you and brian lemmon wets himself and jeremy drools. That is what fun is all about.
Things to do today include: practise, calculus, psychology, digest this huge lump of food in my stomach, record practise time, email Rogers back, maybe try to redeem myself from losing to my brother in Minesweeper Flags. I'm sure they're more things I'm forgetting. Holy spirit, I am full.

No comments:

Blog Archive