Waffling in THREE dimensions.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I'm a tiiiired panda.

I just woke up from a nap. It was a good nap. It has to be good if it causes you to miss lunch. I'm still a little groggly. There's a sign in my dorm saying that to get an excellent on a cleaning check this week our windows must be "whiteglove clean". What the hell does that mean? Ok, the haze is starting to clear a little. Its still a stupidshit saying.
Tuesdays are off days for me. I have 2 classes and then nothing to do. Cops is on for the next few hours or I'd just go watch tv. Sure there are other channels from fx, but I don't want to search them, that'd give away my hidden abilities. I was really hoping my package would arrive today, but alas. Internet games are restricted until 5pm via websense. The Office season starts tonight, I hope I don't have to fight with anyone for the tv. I hate football, its so boring to watch on tv but without the announcers some of the details get lost. That Earl Show starts tonight I hope it
tanks.
Here's an interesting firstpersonshooter game I found. Check it out, looks neat

No comments:

Blog Archive