Waffling in THREE dimensions.

Friday, September 23, 2005

So much for having fun:-(

I really wish I could be in Washington this weekend. So much is happening there now, it is exciting. The huge peace ralley. There's alot of buzz about it. The President won't be there, instead in Colorado, watching the events taking place in his two residences. Rumors of a military drill in which agents are dressed in civillian clothing to simulate a terrorist attack on the capital or something. Lots of people are worried about new crowd control technologies, including "The Scream" aka The Sonic Laser (already field tested in Israel), various microwave beams, and other creepy technology, being implimented on the protestors. Anyways, thats enough talk about that, much more would require a tinfoil hat. I find this sort of stuff very interesting, but I'm a dweeb.
I'd post more, I have a lot on my mind, but I'm on the phone, and I don't anticipate being off it soon enough to...whatever fuck this.

Blog Archive