Waffling in THREE dimensions.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

sleeping.

I have dreamed a dream, nay, I have beheld a vision. It was revealed to me in the form of a narrative about fighting hordes of rats, but no bother! Much of it is too great to reveal at this time. But I shall give unto you the greatest of its blessings, which I shall pour out unto all ye who harken unto my words. Amen.

Wait, we're missing one thing before we go camping.
What?
Think about it. What are we missing?
I don't know.
Antiwater. Think about it. Water is clear; antiwater is clear. Water puts out fires; antiwater makes them bigger. Water is cheap, antiwater is not. You need to drink water to live, if you drink antiwater you die.
Ok, so were do we find some?
Yea, in my dream I didst beheld that they were nearby the red drum which didst contain them that which they were searching for and they beheld it not.
What about the junkyard?
How do we find it there?
I have an idea: we just shoot at the ground and if there's antiwater there it'll explode!
Great plan! Now go tell them that we will be late.
They later accidently shoot their car and it explodes and they realize it had antiwater in it and they try to use it to fight the rats or something because the rats killed some of their family members or something. I really don't remember that much and my transcription was off. But it was a neat dream, I also had one about a full body slide that was kind of made out of trampolines so it had some bounce to it, it was really fun. Anyways, I wish I'd slept longer so I could have learned more of these character adventures, it seemed quite neat. That was a snipit of the conversation I remember. I think my haircut is uneven...

No comments:

Blog Archive