Waffling in THREE dimensions.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

time to finish some homework




I have no recreation. My previous primary forms of recreation were hanging out with Kirsten, or City of Heroes, neither of which are avaliable to me here, sadly. I only really miss the latter when I realize a cool super hero name or when I'm doing calculus homework, since I named some heroes after calc terms. Not Antiderivative! I won't let him foil my plans again! Seize him! So I am at a complete lack of entertainment. That 70s Show and King of the Hill are awesome, but they aren't on demand. King of the Hill on DvD, would be the pimp. Like in the episode where Snoop Dog guest stars as the pimp 'Alabaster'. Great Episode. So I tried Insaniquarium last night, among others, to ease the boredum. It was fun, not something I want to spend money on, but fun. Looked like it had a good potential for addiction.
There's a lot of dating that happens on campus, as that seems to be the chief sorce of enjoyment around here, but it just doesn't appeal to me. A date is like a job interview, a very long one, and you don't know who else is inquiring about a full time position. The only thing worse than trying to fluff up your resume to get that sweet gig (head of FEMA, score!) is submitting applications. No thanks. Alot of the other people I knew from home have fallen in with new circles and couldn't seem much less interested in occupying my time at all. No worries, I'm learning alot from Wikipedia. Reading in fun! Everybody dance! Life is gooood!
Here's something of particular awesome: From The Garden of Earthly Delights, by Hiƫronymus Bosch, seletect figurines are avaliable here.

No comments:

Blog Archive