Waffling in THREE dimensions.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Voltiac Surge!

The Origins of Heroes

Also, I will probably also greatly enjoy Lemmings
Since there really isn't much else for me to do this weekend, save for sleep, eat, and laundry plus the daily internet surfing. Which is how I came upon the upmost link. It really, really, really makes me want to wear wool and synthetics together this winter. Just so I can scorch a little bit of Idaho. I try to do my part as a citizen in that way. It may be dangerous, but I figure, if I can leave tiny melted globules of plastic wherever I go, it'll be worth that risk. Aside from sleeping (11 hours+naps) I've written an email to some past teachers, talked to an old flame, and started to get withdrawals from the current one. I watched somewhere between 4 and 5 hours of That 70s Show last night. If that isn't proof of God, I don't know what is. Pinky and the Brain on DvD sure would be!

No comments:

Blog Archive